2020 Greyhound Football Is Here!!!
We have 200 general admission tickets available for our first game and they will be on sale at the administration office on the high school campus this Monday, August 24th starting at 9:00 am. Please see Mrs. Miller at the front desk.
The Governor and Arkansas Activities Association have approved high school football and we are ready for our first kick-off Friday, August 28th at 7:00 pm Little Rock Mills Comets are coming to town. This year will look a lot different from the past and we are thankful we will be able to have a season for the kids.
This year all tickets will be by pre-sales only and seating with a ticket will be open seating; we will not have reserved seating this year. All seating will be socially distanced and clearly marked. We will have to skip every other row and our max capacity on the home side is 420 fans. Tickets will go on sale the Monday of each home game in the administration office and sales will close at 4:00 pm the Thursday before the game. NO ticket sales will take place at the stadium. All tickets will be $5.00 per person.
If you are a Gold Pass holder, you can pick it up in the administration office but you will have to get a ticket at that time to gain access to the stadium. We will not have season passes or sales of tickets before the Monday of each home game. We will post the Friday or Sunday before the home game the number of tickets that are available for sale. Players, cheerleaders, and whippets will turn in the number of tickets their parents will be purchasing so the overall number of seats will be the remaining tickets from those numbers. Seniors from these teams will be allowed up to six tickets all other players will be able to purchase up to four tickets. Games will be live-streamed on Cable 15.
The following are the guidelines for Legendary Greyhound Stadium and thank you to all of our fans and the community for your understanding.
- Please have your ticket in-hand when entering the stadium. Entry lines will be socially distanced and marked.
- Your temperature will be taken before you can enter and we will need to verify your information sent to us by your school’s administration. If you register 100.4 or higher we will not be able to allow entry into the game for you or anyone that traveled with you. If it does register 100.4 or higher we will be glad to recheck you for test accuracy.
- Everyone entering the stadium will be required to wear a facemask. If you happen to forget your masks, we will have them available before you get in line for entry. We will charge $1.00 per mask.
- Once you are entering the bleachers, they will be marked and you will see the socially distancing. Please sit in the designated areas for safety reasons. Our school SRO and local police officers will be patrolling the stands to ensure the safety of all our fans and check to make sure they are socially distancing.
- Visiting the concession stand will also require social distancing and those spaces will be marked as well. All concessions will be prepacked from the manufacturer and there will be NO open food served including but not limited to hotdogs, hamburgers, chili pies, pizza.
- Bathrooms will also be regulated by social distance while waiting in line. Sanitizing wipes will be available before entering the doors and upon exiting to clean the door handles when entering and exiting. Please help us keep our stadium clean and safe by placing them in the trashcans.
- We ask that you not “bunch” together when exiting the stadium and make sure you continue to wear your facemask.
- People will not be allowed to stand along the fences around the stadium. If you do, an officer will ask you to go to your seat in the stands or to exit the facility.
- Hand sanitizer station will be at the bottom level of the bleachers for you to utilize.
No one will be allowed on the field following the game for the continued protection of our student athletes, coaches, whippets, and cheerleaders.